index_body.tpl problems with Custom Theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NetKman
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: index_body.tpl problems with Custom Theme Reply with quote

em, hehe. I dont expect you to be able to help me with this, but i thought i'd ask here first.
The mod don't work for me at first the way you have it designed, I think because I am using a custom theme? Does that sound right? Or possible?

What it does is when you go to the forum, it is all expanded to normal. When I click on a main catagorie, they all close except the one I clicked on,and if i click on another, the last one closes and the new one opens.
None of it is saved when i return to the forums.

Would you possibly have an idea where I may need to change or fix this? I tried the index_body.tpl of the theme but that just made the page totally wild...lol.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: index_body.tpl problems with Custom Theme Reply with quote

You can expect many different things here, depending on... spare time, local weather, sense of humor, paypal account balance, etc. Rolling Eyes

ok, you said "custom theme" ? ...I believe I need some more information here.
1) Do you have latest version, which is 1.0.3?
2) Do you have a link to the site where you're trying to apply this MOD?

And remember, this MOD does NOT work with Categories Hierarchy, yet!

Note for everyone else: This is related to DHTML Collapsible Forum Index MOD. Wink

NetKman
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: index_body.tpl problems with Custom Theme Reply with quote

hehe, i like you already dude. Real nice Mod, i had a scripter buddy do some tweaking to the theme files, and it works like a charm now, just like this site.
I will be testing it for a few days on this particular site.
www.thecheatpolice.com

Myself and our staff are not shy about putting something thru its paces, and donating to the cause of script writers like yourself for something we use and like Wink

We get 2 or 3 thousand hits a day sometimes so it will get worked over pretty good...lol

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: index_body.tpl problems with Custom Theme Reply with quote

If that makes you and your staff feel good, that would make me feel happy as well. Smile

I said it does not work with Categories Hierarchy, but I'm working on it, so here you will find a link to a demo:
http://forums.phpmix.org/viewtopic.php?t=325

BTW, I registered to your site, just to see how the MOD looks life. I have observed a little problem when ALL categories are collapsed. I believe it is caused by your Terayon theme.

Here's a possible fix:
Code:
#
# ---[ OPEN ]--------------
#
index_body.tpl
#
# ---[ FIND ]--------------
#
  <tr onclick="swIndexCats( ...whatever
<td class="cat" colspan="2" height="28"> ...whatever
<td class="rowpic" colspan="3">&nbsp;</td>
#
# ---[ REPLACE WITH ]--------------
#
  <tr onclick="swIndexCats( ...whatever
<td width="100%" class="cat" colspan="2" height="28"> ...whatever
<td width="250" class="rowpic" colspan="3">&nbsp;</td>
#
# ---[ SAVE ]--------------
#

Note, I'm adding the WIDTH Attributes to the TD corresponding to the Category row.

HTH+

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: