Last Topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_tinies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Last Topic Reply with quote

Hello,
when i ws click the link last topic 24h 48h 72h, there come a site without pics. Are there nor includet in the installation ?

And i will translation the english word to german, but i cant find the words
you last visited and the time now and all times..

Can you say me please where are this word ?

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Topic Reply with quote

Zero wrote:
Hello,
when i ws click the link last topic 24h 48h 72h, there come a site without pics. Are there nor includet in the installation ?

Everything should be already on your system.

Please, read my answers in this topic. Try to set the view_topics script as a block:
http://forums.phpmix.org/viewtopic.php?t=318

Zero wrote:
And i will translation the english word to german, but i cant find the words
you last visited and the time now and all times..

Can you say me please where are this word ?

This module reuses some phpBB lang entries. So that may simplify the translations.

All you need to worry about is the lang files for this module. Copy the files from:
mx/modules/mx_tinies/language/lang_english
to:
mx/modules/mx_tinies/language/lang_german

Thanks

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Topic Reply with quote

Therefore if I understood this right, a sub steward always participates the mx/modules/mx_tinies/language/lang_english heist with the original!!
Is that so right this?
And I then translated the 2 files for myself where is contained into the German one there. And then generate a sub steward of the mx/modules/mx_tinies/language/lang_german
be called. Consequently, I can then switch between 2 languages. That is so right. Because I have it so done, replaces the English ones against German.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Topic Reply with quote

This module tries to load the lang files for the active language (from the current user settings or the board defaults, if it's a guest). However, if the active language is german and there are no german files, it will try to load the english files.

phpBB, MX and almost all the other modules load their own language files the same way.

All MX modules run under the context of MX+phpBB. That means the lang_main.php files (for the active language) for MX and phpBB are loaded by init_userprefs() or mx_init_userprefs() functions, called at the very top of almost all module scripts.

Then the modules load their own lang files, if they need to.

Hope that helps...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_tinies All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: