[german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_sitestats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Topic Reply with quote

Hallo,
ich es so gemacht wie es in der Anleitung stand.
Diese und die andere Zeile habe ich in diepage_header.php eingefügt.

// ------------------------------
// MOD:mx_sitestats:begin
//
// Select (or edit) to match relative path to your mx root !!!
$mx_root_path = '../portal/';

include_once( $mx_root_path . 'modules/mx_sitestats/collector.' . $phpEx );
//
//MOD:mx_sitestats:end

Doch will ich nun diesen Link benutzen kommt follgendes:

Warning: main(../portal/modules/mx_sitestats/collector.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../portal/modules/mx_sitestats/collector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 488

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 489

Den Unterordner collector habe ich auch erzeugt.

Was könnte los sein bei mir ?

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't understand german. So, imagine you're having problem with the settings of the Collector MODs.

Please, post your paths to your MX and phpBB folders.

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Apology I forgot it to translated.

Here again therefore my question:
Hello,
I it as done as it in the instruction stood.
I inserted these and the other line page_header.php into the file in the front.
//

//

However, I now wants come call this Link:
I my contributions" "last with the link

Warning: main(../portal/modules/mx_sitestats/collector.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../portal/modules/mx_sitestats/collector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 488

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php:36) in /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 489

The sub steward collector also generated I.

What could be loosely with me?

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

lol. are you using Google translator? ...I also used Google to translate your first post, so I guess we are at the begining... Smile

Anyway...

Arrow Please, post your paths to your MX and phpBB folders.

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Lol. No i use the L&H Translator. Tomorow i post my paths. I must go to work at night. 
Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Ok fast.

Here from phpBB:
if ( !defined('IN_PHPBB') )
{
die("Hacking attempt");
}

define('HEADER_INC', TRUE);

//

//

and from mx-Portal:
if ( !defined('IN_PORTAL') )
{
die("Hacking attempt");
}

define('HEADER_INC', TRUE);

//
//

These sentence are both in the file page_header.php

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Is this your site, right?
http://www.wimaxboard.de/portal/

Problem fixed?

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Yes this is my site.

And this are the forum link - > http://www.wimaxboard.de/forum-phpbb/

And the Problem is not fixed.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

I asked if it was fixed because I didn't see (and still don't) any error message. Rolling Eyes

The only strange thing I can see from your previous posts is it seems you have placed the code on top of page_header.php (after define('HEADER_INC', TRUE)). However, you should have placed the code at the bottom, just before the ?> symbols (as explained in the release notes).

If your path to phpBB is: /home/www/web115/html/forum-phpbb
And your path to MX is: /home/www/web115/html/portal

Then the relative path from phpBB to MX is: ../portal/

And you set $mx_root_path to ../portal/ ...so everything seems to be correct. It works for me. It doesn't for you? Try to browse your site as guest. Works for you now?

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

I now wanted to thank quite heartily for your help, it goes. It was to be done the inserts her/it orders.
As thank you becomes for you here I from all mods the German ones then language files high-loads. I has can look most ready also at the side like one already.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

I need a lot of imagination to understand your "L&H" translated posts. Embarassed Rolling Eyes Wink

Do you mean it works now?

Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: [german-english] Problem installing Collector MODs Reply with quote

Not right. 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_sitestats All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: