Problems with HTML mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> HTML BBcode
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugman
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Problems with HTML mod Reply with quote

Hello,

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
# NOTE --- The lines to look for are like the following, much longer if you have other BBCode MODs installed:
# $EMBB_widths = array('') ;
# $EMBB_values = array('') ;
#
$EMBB_widths = array(''
$EMBB_values = array(''

Just downloaded 2.0.17 and searched through the bbcode.php and there are no mention of $EMBB what so ever. I know it existed in older versions, but where has it gone in the new one?

Bugman

Bugman
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Problems with HTML mod Reply with quote

Hello,

Ok ignore this post. I am having to remod all mods back into my bbcode.php to see if it fixes a problem in the upgrade to 2.0..17

What i had forgotten was that multi-bbcode needs to be installed before this one to give me the lines above, sorry!

Bugman

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Problems with HTML mod Reply with quote

Bugman wrote:
What i had forgotten was that multi-bbcode needs to be installed before this one...

Yep!

You're welcome. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> HTML BBcode All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: