Slide menu .. need to add a new mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Slide Menu for ACP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atomhead
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Slide menu .. need to add a new mod Reply with quote

I've installed a MOD (Gallery2) and it's not showing up in the ACP, I assume I have to configure Slide Menu somehow to include it.

I can go to the adminmenu by typing the URL of the specific mod's config in the URL bar but I want it to show in the ACP.

Thanks in advance for any help

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Slide menu .. need to add a new mod Reply with quote

I don't know the Gallery2 MOD, but unless it makes anything strange with the ACP (if it does you should contact its author), the Slide Menu MOD should display all ACP items automatically. There's nothing special to do. ...maybe it doesn't add anything to the ACP.

atomhead
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Slide menu .. need to add a new mod Reply with quote

All I did was copy it to the admin directory. I guess I have to do more than that... 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Slide Menu for ACP All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: