Select Expand BBCodes MOD conflict

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> Select Expand BBCodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caio
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Select Expand BBCodes MOD conflict Reply with quote

I have a problem using Select Expand BBCodes MOD with phpBB 2.0.17 and Mail2Forum script

When I reply twice using Mail2Forum, including nested quoted original messages, some code from Select Expand BBCodes MOD is truncated with the second original message quoted.

Here is an example:

http://portalimagemsub.caioborghoff.fot.br/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16730#16730

I think Mail2Forum script is cutting off some "<" tag allowing the code to appear in the message, but I don't know how to solve this. I have tried to post this issue in Mail2Forum discussion, but nobody replied.

Please help me!!!

By the way, the Select Expand BBCodes MOD is extremely useful for those who also use Mail2Forum, specially when users reply with a lot of quotes. Thank you very much!!!

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Select Expand BBCodes MOD conflict Reply with quote

hey, that link requires registration. Shocked

Anyway, as you said, this is probably a problem with the Mail2Forum MOD. I don't know this module, but I believe it should be respectfull with any BBCode that you may have installed. So I don't know if there would anything I could do to help...

Caio
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Select Expand BBCodes MOD conflict Reply with quote

Dear Markus,

Sorry for the link. Please feel free to delete my post.

I will try to contact Mail2Forum again. Thanks for your help and congratulations for this great MOD.

Sincerely

Caio

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> Select Expand BBCodes All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: