Javascript avatar

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seb69600
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Javascript avatar Reply with quote

Francais:

Bonjour,

Je vais poster en 2 langues car je suis francais au cas ou il y aurait quelqu'un qui parle francais sur ce forum.
Voila j'ai fait plusieurs forums pour trouver un codeur, car j'aimerais avoir dans le whoisonline du Gf-phpbb (portail) quand on passe sur un pseudo que l'avatar de celui ci apparaisse.
Si quelqu'un peut m'aider...

Anglais:

Sorry for my translation if it's bad.
I want in the whoisonline of Gf-phpbb, when I pass on the pseudo of a member that the avatar of this member appears .
If you can help me Confused

Thanks

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you really mean. Do you need to display the avatar of which user? All users? The last registered user? Any other user?

Anyway, I believe this can be done using PHP. You need a MOD. Have you tried to find at phpbbhacks.com or asking at the phpBB forums MOD Requests or MOD Writers Discussion (if you are thinking to code that yourself)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: