My premod: The djidane's premod

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> phpBB MODs Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djidane
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: My premod: The djidane's premod Reply with quote

Hello,
I asked at Markus if I can use his mods in my premod and he want that I post a description of my premod.

So my premod as I said hm, will be free of course. I will assure the support and all the copyrights of the autors will be presents.

When I say all the copyrights, I want say that all the marks that the authors set in the code php or which appears on the forum will be presents.
It's the first thing when I say this.

Then, in the archive of my premod, I set a file where I set the listing of all mods installed on this premod with the description of the mod, the version, the author, the title, and I precised if the mod is under license gpl.

That's all. If you want more explications, please answer at the suite of my topic.

If you want see for the moment the link of my board where my premod is developped, click here: http://radiofree05.free.fr/forum/index.php

On this board, you can see many problem as 500 internal server error. It's because my hebergeur have some problems.
Some problems stays on this board, don't inquietude, I am doing many modifications, my premod isn't finished for the moment. Wink

Ps: sorry for my bad english but I am french and it's too difficult to talk english on boards where english is the only langage.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to add that yes, you asked permission to distribute MODs privately, though I requested you to open this topic with as much information as possible, as it might be of some else's interest.

Thanks for asking and good luck with your project.

Djidane
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, when I finish my premod, I will do a listing of installed's mod on my premod, a link for download the premod and if I have the time a file which you help to adapt an other template.

I want that my premod will be better thant the others so I will do a lot of documentations on this, and a lot of thing as this.
Bye. Wink and thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> phpBB MODs Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: