[REQ]Addons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_modsdb
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MvsB
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: [REQ]Addons Reply with quote

great mod very easy and userful, how all the mods could add any addons how pagination, order by author or name mod..., but i think that will be interesting can to administer the list of mod by categories (Cosmetic/Styles, Security, BBCode, Admin Tools, Communication...) and add any column to email of author mod

I do not know if this is difficult, so thanks to allow me to express to me

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the main purpose for releasing this module was an attempt to show how to implement an mxBB module with several components (admin panel and an end user block/page). Adding pagination would have made it a bit more complex to compare with the same thing made for pure phpBB, as it was the case with the original Mods Database Mod v0.1.3 by Stefan2k1.

Once you get into it, you can then change the table definition (you might want to manage anything else, not just MODs intalled on your board) or extend its functionality to (say) add more fields, pagination, sort options and so on.

You might want to see the differences between the original MOD (it was available at phpbb2.de) and the mxBB module (mx_modsdb), then you can try to look at something that implements pagination to see what you would have to add/change in the code. One of the simplest script that use pagination is phpbb/memberlist.php.

PS: Another source to learn about differences between pure phpBB code and mxBB can be found here:
http://forums.phpmix.org/viewtopic.php?t=186

MvsB
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Hacklist
Quote:
This is a hack list for your phpBB that allows you to add hacks via the ACP (hack information) and sort your hacks by categories.

is by categories

Demo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_modsdb All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: