Akismet errors for one user

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> Drupal Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbird
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Akismet errors for one user Reply with quote

Howdy,

I am developing a new Drupal 4.7 site and testing it with the Akismet module.

I used some junk words (ie. "asdfa asdffa") in a test message for a user account and now I get the following error message when posting from this account:

Warning: Unknown column 'n.body' in 'where clause' query: SELECT 1 FROM node n INNER JOIN node_revisions r ON r.nid = n.nid INNER JOIN akismet_spam_marks s ON s.content_type = 'node' AND s.content_id = n.nid WHERE (s.hostname = '71.211.251.84' OR n.body = 'A photo of Jason\'s men\'s group!' OR s.mail = 'test@junk.com') in /home/eodys2/public_html/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eodys2/public_html/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc:120) in /home/eodys2/public_html/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 266

What does this error mean? Will it always turn up for this user?

Thanks!

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, it looks like a bug!

Please, open the script akismet.module and replace the string 'n.body' with 'r.body' (ie. change the n with an r, just that). I believe there's only one occurrence.

Works?

jbird
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks for help with the bug...

I made the changes and things seems okay now. I'll report back if I have more issues.

Thanks!

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thanks for the feedback. I'll include this fix in the next release, along a couple more changes to the anti-spambot feature to make it a bit more easy to setup (or powerful maybe). Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> Drupal Modules All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: