Welcome to the Alpha/Beta forum !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_forum (beta team)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Alpha/Beta forum !!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the mx_forum Module Alpha/Beta forum !!!

This forum is opened to any phpMiX member. However... while on Alpha/Beta stages of the project, downloading the mx_forum module is restricted to betaTeam members.

Arrow Downloads: Alpha Release is available in the Download Section. Smile

...a big THANK YOU goes to all betaTeam members !!!

...for your interest, time and effort. :eusa_clap: Smile

Arrow As you (hopefully) already know, mx_forum module is a tool/method to help porting phpBB Scripts as Portal Blocks.

While this is clearly a module for advanced users, one of the first goals in the mx_forum project is make anyone feel comfortable while following the "method". ...there are lots of steps required to make something really useful with this module...

That's why I think to improve the mx_forum documentation is specially important. This is the first thing a mx_forum user should fight against.

Then there is the mx_forum code itself. I'm trying to build the base for simplifying (whenever is possible) all the modifications required to convert a standalone phpBB Script to become a Portal Block.

Arrow Please, use this forum for any feedback (bugs, requests, etc.) related to the mx_forum module while on Alpha/Beta stages.

I'll start some topics about things I believe it worths to comment. ...however, you can also start your own topics, of course. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_forum (beta team) All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: