kick command

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_chatbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duvelske
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: An idea Reply with quote

I thought of it to ban a person completely out of the chat? Is that possible? With a screen and there you can select all of the members? to ban in the chatroom? or give them a special rank so they kan kick also in the chatroom?

This like the msn chatrooms with 3 ranks.
You have a gold hammer: Admin
You hava a brown hammer: mod
none hammer: member

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

I've moved your post to a new topic.

Current version has a /KICK user command available for Admin users only.

I'll put your comments in the wishlist. Idea

Duvelske
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

I mean that it is only in the chatroom Wink You can ban people. But that it is also possible to ban the active chatter from the forum as well! I hope you can make it possible Razz

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

I'll also add a command to send a message to a particular user.

Such commands will be added to a new frame (under user list) with a button for every available command (ie. a toolbar). No need to remember command syntax anymore... just a mouse click and go.

Cheers

Duvelske
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

That idea is much better!! Laughing

Duvelske
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

But still, in the new version you've made theire isn't an option for moderators to kick people or does it? And can't people be banned forever from the chatroom? That with a ban button you can ban a person forever from the chatroom? Or for a period of time? like 48 hours? or something like that? and that you can in the admin cp, unban the person who was banned from the chatroom?

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

I'll add a black list in future versions. No time frame though, I'm busy with other things ATM.

Cheers

Duvelske
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: kick command Reply with quote

thnx markus Wink I hope you will add these things soon, because in my site theire are a certain of people who i must kick constantly Crying or Very sad And that isn't much fun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_chatbox All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: