DHTML Collapsible mod/Integramod compatable?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: DHTML Collapsible mod/Integramod compatable? Reply with quote

Hi Smile

I was wondering if the DHTML Collapsible Index mod is compatiable with Integramod. I have spent a long time trying to get this to work without any major success. Sad It is a nice mod though... but with David being unable to work on Integramod now, I am installing many mods myself, and I am moving more towards building onto vanilla phpBB instead of pre-modded packs for my demo/future sites.

On my Index I am finding that the category name is slightly indented... showing where the +/- icon should be. And mouseover on the forum title bar changes it to a hand icon...

Something is being recognised... but the mod will not display anything... not even the options at the top, before the Index link. I am using the unusual Integrastyle template too... maybe this is posing some difficulties for the mod?

I have also found that Integramod's functions_categories_hierarchy.php contains no 'catrow.cathead' array, which is probably required for this mod. I did use the CH2.0.4 install btw.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Smile

Regards,
Marcus

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DHTML Collapsible mod/Integramod compatable? Reply with quote

Unfortunatelly, this MOD only comes with installation instructions for plain 2.0.10 and CH204 only. Reason is I do not have much time to develop and support different versions of CH. Sad

I just delayed any further development here, waiting for the new version of CH, currently in Beta at phpBB site. I'll try to re-think this MOD as soon as CH210 is released.

That's the reason for keeping this MOD still in Beta status.

I'm sorry Marcus, "time" is the big problem. Sad

Marcus
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: DHTML Collapsible mod/Integramod compatable? Reply with quote

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

Integramod does actual use CH2.0.4, but MasterDavid appears to have removed the .cathead array for some reason. Because I lack understanding of php I do not know why... I expect it is something to do with compatiability.

Can you confirm if this array is essential to the DHTML mod, and whether I could reintroduce it to allow for the mod to work?

I expect this should be the case, as MD did say he woul apply your mod to his next version of Integramod... but this may no longer be the case. Sad

Regards,
Marcus

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: DHTML Collapsible mod/Integramod compatable? Reply with quote

I'm sorry again, Marcus. I believe you should ask this same question at integraMOD forums.

I don't know their code and I don't know why they removed that array from CH204.

Another you think you could try, perhaps, is look for the original CH204 code and compare the changes MasterDavid did with his own version.

Hope that helps. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: