Is it possible to have Expand All/Collapse all buttons?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Tetenman
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to have Expand All/Collapse all buttons? Reply with quote

I would like to have an Expand All and Collapse All button right on the page at the top of the forum index rather than having to go to the CFI control panel. Is this possible? if so how can I do this?

Thank you
Robert

Robert Tetenman
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have Expand All/Collapse all buttons? Reply with quote

Is this something that can't be done of is everyone here too busy to help. That is cool if it is the case, I am just unsure as to how much support I can get here for customization.

Thanks,
Robert

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have Expand All/Collapse all buttons? Reply with quote

Sorry, Robert. I am indeed very busy, I forgot this topic.

You could create links to invoke the CFIG functions in the options panel wherever you wish. Examples:

Code:
<a href="javascript:CFIG.cmd('collapseAll');" onfocus="this.blur();">Collapse All</a>

<a href="javascript:CFIG.cmd('expandAll');" onfocus="this.blur();">Expand All</a>

Hint: Mouseover the buttons of your C.F.I. Options panel and look at the status bar of your browser, to see how to invoke the other functions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: