DHTML Collapsible Forum Index MOD question

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris_Tof
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: DHTML Collapsible Forum Index MOD question Reply with quote

Does this mod integrate any phpbb forum links (new post, memberlist, etc...) into mxportal as well ?

I am looking for a clear solution to do that and you refer to "the solution" you used is listed on "your web site"...

thanks for the info !

Great Site ! Laughing

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: DHTML Collapsible Forum Index MOD question Reply with quote

Shocked ...not sure what you mean.

Anyway, I'm busy with other things, atm.

MennoniteHobbit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: DHTML Collapsible Forum Index MOD question Reply with quote

Kris_Tof wrote:
Does this mod integrate any phpbb forum links (new post, memberlist, etc...) into mxportal as well ?

No. I said on the mx-system.com site before that the portalized look for all phpBB scripts are due to one of markus' delayed MODs with a different approach.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> phpBB MODs -> DHTML Collapsible Forum Index All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: