Calsnail query listing issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_calsnails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pball68
Starter
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Calsnail query listing issue Reply with quote

I am not sure what it is quering by. We seems to be all messed up and ni no order. Is there any way to do the following:

1 ) List queried events by earliest date and then listing to the last date

2 ) Mandate that the ID # always starts with #1 even after you delete events?

Thanks for the help.

markus
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Calsnail query listing issue Reply with quote

I'm not sure if the problem is related to the Query or Events block...

Is Events block limited for your needs? It's date filters (block parameters) are pretty powerful... and you can modify the template to show it the way you need.

The Query block is a powerful tool, well I added a couple of block parameters to dynamically build the WHERE and ORDER BY clausules, but it is somehow limited and it may require a little bit of coding to make it work upon your needs. I made it more as a sample...

Have you a link to see what you're trying to list? An image is better than thousand words... Smile

PS: I love this kind of questions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    phpMiX.org Forum Index -> mxBB Modules -> mxBB Module: mx_calsnails All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: